Friday, June 21, 2013

Chili Dogs


This one is a no brainer I know, but I just got paid so you know what that means.......GROCERY SHOPPING!! I'm looking forward to trying out new easy recipes that I got from Pinterest!! There will be a lot more crockpot recipes......because if your child is anything like mine....I trust him near a crockpot more than the stove :)  He's 6 by the way, even though he looks much older lol!  Well last night's dinner was Chili Dogs very simple!!  The first thing you want to do is put all your ingredients out so you child knows what the meal is consisting of.
 
Next I had him stab the hot dogs with a fork..he really enjoyed this part.  Boys!! haha
Yeah he's a little ashy because he just got out of the pool lol

Dogs in a boil, Chili heating up....we are almost there!
Yup still ashy with a icepack on his head..silly kid!  He was being too gentle with the cheese so I had to show him how it was done lol
 
How he like to eat it...BORING!!
 
How it's supposed to be eaten!! Dinner is served!! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment