Thursday, June 20, 2013

Crockpot BBQ Chicken

I am new to this blog stuff, but last night I had a vision.  My own dream is actually to own a restaurant of my own, and being that my son is off of school for the summer, I started to incorporate him into our daily meals (simple recipes of course).  So last night we made an easy BBQ chicken in the crockpot, with mac and cheese and spinach.  It was delicious!!  If I knew I was going to start this blog, I would have taken pictures from beginning to end but I didn't :(  But I do have a picture of the finished product :) I promise my future pictures will be of better quality. This was the best one he took without looking crazy lol! But all you really have to do is have all your ingredients measured out in order to have your kids just toss them in.  This was simple!!

BBQ Crockpot Chicken-we used 2 leg quarters
                                         about 2 tbsp garlic salt
                                         about 1tbsp pepper
                                         half a medium yellow onion (sliced)
                                         BBQ sauce
                                         our secret ingredient
                                         LOVE
Let the chicken cook on High for 2 hours before adding any of the sauce, add half after 2 hours and then the rest 10 minutes before serving, cook mac and cheese by box instructions and spinach to liking. Enjoy!!
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment